– Create login.aspx in the root directory and design the page according to requirement. Code for this should be written after completing preperation of Entities, DL, BL and others…..
– Goto DB that the project is configured and create tables for storing user information. In general userinformation will have multiple tables, many columns but in our example
we will create users table with username(pk),password,role.
– Add some sample data in the created table and optionally write procedures for accessing the created tables.[In real time highly recommended is access tables with procedures]
– Once db is prepared we have to prepare front-end layers and as usual we will use EDM(O-R) for preparing our objects. prepare edm objects.
– once EDM objects are prepared we have create BL for users where we have to provide all functionality.
– Now we can write code for login button of login page. In this button we have to pass userdetails to bl and on successfull evaluation i.e when it returns true we must create forms identity.
c1 obj=new c1();
class c2 : c1
Reference : Dilip Kumar Jena ( https://mstechexplore.wordpress.com )